Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nail of the Day - Essie 'Bikini So Teeny' & Luxeffects

I made a little trip out to grab some essentials, and as usual I ended up browsing around by the polishes. I noticed they finally had put out the newest Essie polishes from the summer collection 'Bikini So Teeny' - I couldn't help but pick up the polish that shares it's name with the collection itself.
I also finally got around to picking up 'Set in Stones' which is from the Luxeffect collection - it came out around or just after christmas this past year but it is still readily available in most places that sell Essie near by me. 
'Set in Stones' & 'Bikini So Teeny'

I am in love with this blue, it is completely unlike anything else I have in my collection - it's a light blue/periwinkle with a slight hint of purple. 

As for 'Set in Stones' am I extremely pleased that I finally did decide to purchase it - I had seen many blog posts and raves about it and I now understand why. It is by far the most incredible silver glitter I have ever owned. I think the various sizes of glitter is what makes this so impressive looking. 

Both polishes only took two coats to gain the opaque results I was looking for.

I have my eye on a couple of other colors from the Essie Summer collection, including one in a fabulous mojito green. 
Do you like the collection? If so, what colors specifically might you be picking up?


xo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love this blue, such a beautiful color.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is the best blue I've ever owned I think! Glad you like my blog, and certainly, your blog has so much great fashion inspiration!

      Delete