Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Monday Questionnaire: June 11th 2012

Picture of my nails from question 4!


1.) Mood:
Honestly I am slightly grumpy right now, and it all has to do with how hot/humid it is here right now. If you've ever been pregnant during summer months you will understand me when I say, pregnant + heat = bad news bears. 

2.) What do you hear right now?
I have the radio on right now, it's just set to a local station, they're playing U2. 

3.) Do you have any tattoos?
Yes I have 3! A dove on my right shoulder, a piece in the center of my back based around a Beatles song I love, and a side piece going down my left side from my ribs to my hip bone of 3 flowers. 

4.) Current nail polish:
It is a faded floral patter that I filmed a tutorial for today! Will be up on my Youtube channel and a blog post will be up soon as well! 

5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
My favorite pair lately has been a simple pair of black sandals with black flower details on the straps (pretty and yet easy for my 34 week plus pregnant self!)

6.) Current outfit:
White maxi skirt from Motherhood maternity and a grey tank (simplicity on this hot day) 

7.) Do you collect anything?
Well, unless you are completely new to my blog and or Youtube channel, you will know I collect both makeup and nail polish. Aside from those products I love collecting both CDs and record albums! 

8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?
I haven't been wearing perfume much lately, I just feel it's too heavy for these hotter months. Lately I have been just enjoying my usual body spray from Bath&Body Works 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' - I swear I will never ever get sick of that scent! 

9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
I think I have moments where both can be true - a lot of the time I feel younger than my true age as I still love to 'play' and have fun in that type of light hearted way. But I also feel older than my current age when I am required to be my most responsible, adult self, especially now that I am an expectant mom.

10.) Weekly goals:
This week I want to get as much blogging/filming done as possible - I want to start preparing for the temporary leave I will be taking after my daughters are born by having material ready and waiting to post for you all! 




Go ahead and answer the questions yourself if you like! 
I hope you guys have a lovely week! 


xo, Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment