Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Through the Eyes of My Instagram #5

Gorgeous flowers from my garden - I didn't even plant these myself, they just popped up, the previous home owners unintentionally left me a lovely gift! 

A fedora kind of day

NOTD - check out my latest post for more details - the blue is 'Bikini So Teeny' for the Essie Summer collection

34 weeks pregnant with twins - my weekly photo shoot as usual! I'm getting so close, I can't believe this experience is almost over and I will soon be able to hold my baby girls! 

Sunny day snack outside - I have an addiction to watermelon and strawberries

NOTD - Faded floral nails (tutorial will be posted here on my blog, as well as a video tutorial on my Youtube!) 

35 week bump - can't believe that in 3 weeks or less I will have TWO daughters, I'm so lucky! 

Who remembers this book? It's such a classic children's book - my mom picked it up for the girls the other day. I'm also a huge fan of Robert Munsch (who isn't though?) 


Follow me on Instagram! - hannah_griffin

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment