Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Monday Questionnaire: June 25th 2012


1.) Mood:
Happy! Only about a week now until the much anticipated arrival of my daughters so obviously I am beyond excited! I am also extremely uncomfortable but the excitement is over riding that quite easily. 

2.) When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf?
I am one of those weird breeds that actually LOVES the end bits of the loaf - this works out well considering my man hates the end slices ha ha. 

3.) What is the weather like today?
Cloudy, gloomy day and slightly cool for this time of year. I must admit it was a nice break from the heat wave we had last week however - pregnancy and heat do not mix! 

4.) Current nail polish:
I'm caught at a very rare time right now, where both my fingers and toes are naked of polish. I just removed all my polish and am trying to decide on what to do for my next mani/pedi (I know boring answer right?) 

5.) What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? (Or the phone completely off?)
I tend to turn the ringer completely off and just leave it on silent aside from phone calls, which I just have set to vibrate. I figure if someone wants to call me in the middle of the night it is probably important, but I'd much rather be woken up by vibrate than a loud ringer. 

6.) Current outfit:
Black LuLu Lemon pants, neon pink sports bra from VS and a grey tank from H&M maternity.

7.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
I have a hard time choosing as there are so many great classic Disney flicks that I wore my parents VHS player out with many years ago. I would have to say one of my top favorites is Beauty and the Beast though, as it features a main female character that is not depending totally on some man/prince to find and/or save her from herself, she shows much more strength than a lot of other conventional female roles before her by Disney. A more recent favorite is by far Finding Nemo though, honestly I have probably watched that movie far more times than someone my age should have, but I don't mind, it's such a charming story! 

8.) Can you whistle using your fingers?
No! It is a skill I've never managed to master, in fact I can hardly whistle in general (rather shameful indeed ha).

9.) When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together?
I am a huge believer in separate loads, although I rarely go as far as creating a whole load just for 'delicates'. I always ensure my whites are separate and blacks/dark colors are also done apart from the rest though - no one likes the faded black look. 

10.) Weekly goals..? 

Just to enjoy as much relaxing time as possible to myself and with daddy-to-be before our bundles of joy arrive. Everything is all prepared and ready for their arrival so I just want to enjoy these last few days of being pregnant and having the house be occupied just by the two of us. 







Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf?
3.) What is the weather like today?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? (Or the phone completely off?)
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
8.) Can you whistle using your fingers?
9.) When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together?
10.) Weekly goals..? 

2 comments: