Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

What's In My Hospital Makeup/Toiletries Bag?

Given my upcoming hospital stay for the birth of my daughters I have my second of two posts for you guys, as promised. In my first post (found here!) I covered the general contents of my hospital bags, one for me, and one for the girls. This second post, as you can see by the title, is a little bit more of an in depth look at what I am packing 'beauty' wise (this is a beauty based blog after all, so I couldn't resist!). 


(My toiletries bag - I'm using a makeup bag I received from e.l.f) 

Tresemme Dry Shampoo 
I decided it best to include this incase I do not feel up to washing my hair completely, for whatever reason, when I first get a chance to shower.

St. Ives Appricott Scrub
One of my favorite facial cleansers - so happy I found it in a travel size! 

Dove Deoderant (Cucumber Green Tea Scent)
So fresh and so clean! 

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner

Josie Maran Argan Oil 
This might seem a little much, but I decided to include this for a couple of reasons. The bottle is so small first off that it really makes no difference in packing, it also functions as a moisturiser for my face, and for the bottom few inches of my hair (using this on my hair helps to tame and maintain my naturally straight style). 

Crest Mouthwash, Tooth Paste and Tooth Brush

Sephora wide tooth comb & hair ties/band 


(My makeup bag contents) 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation
Mac MSF Natural 
Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller 
Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer
Elf Blush (Peachy Keen)
Mac Paint Pot (Painterly) 
Elf Eyebrow Lifter/Filler
NYC Waterproof Liner (Brown)
Almay Liquid Liner (Black)
Covergirl Lash Blast Original (waterproof) 
Korres Wild Rose 24hr Moisturising & Brightening Cream 
Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm 

Quo Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
Elf Blush/Bronzer Brush 



And there you have it! All the beauty related products I am bringing with me to my labour and delivery! Of course every one of these items is being treated as a luxury, and I am certainly not planning on straining myself, or taking time away from my family to utilize all these products if time does not allow. Having a little bit of makeup though is a nice reassurance, and I do want to look somewhat decent for all the pictures that will be taken afterwards (yes I am that vain, but I'm okay with that). 

I will keep you all posted on my progress as much as possible, and there will certainly be a birth announcement posted on here once I get the chance! 

Until next time! 

xo, Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment