Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Through the Eyes of My Instagram #6

Fish tail braid on a hot day

Puppy lovin - how could you not love this face (this is our friends dog, not ours, although I wish it was!)

Went for a stroll with my mom down by the lake, saw these two hanging out in the sun 

Found this quote on Pinterest somewhere I believe and just had to re-post, I find it to be such a true statement
(Follow me on Pinterest if you are interested, I am simply addicted!)

Another visit from our friend and his new golden retriever pup, she is the cutest thing. Just napping on our living room rug after a long play session! 

37 weeks pregnant!

Late afternoon snack. Can't get enough of fruit, especially raspberries and strawberries lately. 

Snap shots from my freshly watered garden! 


Follow me on Instagram! - hannah_griffin 


Until next time!

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment