Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lippies I'm Loving Lately


Lately I've been finding myself reaching for a bigger variety of lip products on a more regular basis - this is kind of odd for me because although I love to shop for lipsticks/glosses and all other things lip related I rarely change my look during the week. I find myself picking out one product to stick in my every day makeup bag which I store in my bathroom, and then that's pretty well what I rock the entire week, unless I'm feeling daring or there's a date night out involved.

You can see pretty clearly I've been loving my various shades of pink for the most part. As usual many of my favorites of the moment are also Revlon - I have a huge soft spot for all Revlon products, but they just really know what they're doing when it comes to lip products specifically.

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss - Keep a Secret
Revlon Laquer Balm - Demure Reservee 
Revlon Balm Stain - Sweetheart Valentine 

Mac l/s - Cream cup
Revlon Matte l/s - Pink Pout
Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart
Maybelline l/s - Very Cherry


What have been some of your favorite lip products lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment