Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Spring Nail Polish Favorites!

I am here with amazing news for you all....

Mother nature is actually cooperating, and we've finally received consecutive days of sunshine and temperatures above 5 degrees!! It finally feels like Spring is making a true appearance and has actually come to stay this time (thank goodness because cabin fever has been at an all time high lately). 

In honor of the weather we've been having I decided to compile a little post of my top nail polish picks for this Spring. These colors are ones I have been/and plan to be wearing a lot over these next few months, and I hope seeing these colors will give you a little inspiration.



(beginning with the lightest shade, and working counter clockwise)

Revlon 'pale cashmere'
very light pale pinky nude

Revlon 'peach petal'
peachy toned pink

Essie 'fiji'
creamy soft pink

Essie 'lilacism' 
cool, blue toned lilac 

Sally Hansen 'lacey lilac'
warmer/brighter toned lilac purple

Essie 'play date'
the perfect 'radiant orchid' inspo mani shade

Essie 'bikini so teeny' 
cornflower blue, very slight shimmer

Essie 'mint candy apple'
creamy blue toned mint

Essie 'turquoise & caicos' 
tropical aqua blue green

Essie 'jazzy jubilant'
confetti glitter with hints of blue, green, purple, pink, silver



Let me know some of your favorite nail shades for spring! I hope you enjoyed this glimpse at my top choices for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment