Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

15 Questions TAG!


So today I decided to switch gears and do a tag post that will give you guys a little more insight into who I am and what I am about! 

Ready, Set.... GO!

1. What do you think you can do but can't?
Sing! I always wish and hope and dream that I can sing, and then I get it in my head I'm not that bad, until the dreaded moment I actually listen to a recording of myself... It ain't pretty folks! 

2. What is a difficult word for you to pronounce? 
Kind of odd, but my whole life I've always said orange juice funny. It comes out all blended together every time I say it - 'ornjuice' anyone?

3. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood?
Easy, Magic School Bus - I've kind of always been a science nerd at heart

4. What are your virtues and vices? 
Virtue - I'd have to say I'm pretty good at thinking of how others feel/putting myself in someone else's shoes
Vice - Sour candy of any kind, especially sour patch kids (SO GOOD!)

5. What's more important: love, fame, power or money?
Of course I'm going to choose love. 

6. If you could live in any time period/era what would it be and why?
I always thought I would love to live in the 50's or 60's. So much of it appeals to me - the fashion, the mentality, the music.

7. If you had to redo you're entire wardrobe with two stores, what would they be and why?
American Eagle and H&M - I think between the variety both these stores offer I could keep myself pretty satisfied.

8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
More than likely on pins and needles, being one big ball of stress as I would have been going into my final semester nursing exams at this time last year. 

9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so explain.
Yes, only one, which I've had since I was young - in it I'm being chased by someone who pretty much resembles one of the guys from the 'Men in Black' movie

10. What's your horoscope?
My birthday is May 16th so that makes me a Taurus

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
In a perfect world I would love an on suite (preferably with a nice big tub), a walk in closet, and for some reason I've always thought the idea of a balcony would be just dreamy!

12. What position do you sleep in?
Typically on my side (I prefer my right) slightly curled up 

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
I've never been big into the whole vampire movie/book trend but The Count from Sesame Street was a fave of mine as a child

14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
I'm currently bare foot right now as I wait for my little pedicure to dry (rocking Essie Mod Square)

15. Do you have neat handwriting?
I am actually incapable of nice handwriting - I strictly print all things and for some reason it always comes out like I'm writing in all capitals.



No comments:

Post a Comment