Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Five Things | Drugstore Mascara

It probably comes as no surprise that I love mascara. If you look back at my monthly favorites you're more than likely going to see many different mascara favorites. I love a great high end buy just as much as the next gal, but I truly do love drugstore mascaras best of all. I've always had amazing luck with them, and who doesn't love a bargain? I can really argue that drugstore mascaras (especially specific ones) can be even better than a high end one. 

Here are just five I've pulled from my collection that I've been really loving lately, and several have been repurchased at least once as well.


Maybelline Illegal Length
If you're looking for straight up length in a drugstore mascara, this is your best bet. The formula is amazing and truly does length and separate your lashes for a lovely natural but lengthened look. I love combining this with every other mascara here to create extra length before adding volume. 

Covergirl Lashblast Volume
This mascara is and always will be my number one favorite that I will time and time again repurchase and go back to. It adds amazing volume, the formula holds a curl and the brush is just one of a kind when combined with the formula. In short.. LOVE!

Maybelline Falsies Volume Express
This mascara creates such plump thick lashes - certainly much more on the voluminous side of mascaras as it doesn't add much length. This mascara also creates a much more bold volume than the others shown here, which makes it perfect for pairing with a more dramatic eye to complete a more smokey look. 

Maybelline The Rocket
This is my third tube of this stuff and I can honestly say I don't think I can go without it anymore. It has become one of my favorite layering mascaras - although it does look amazing on its own as well. 

Maybelline Pumped Up!
Newest in my collection but becoming a fast favorite, it is by far the most wet formula out of the bunch, which I typically don't enjoy, but there is something about the brush that makes me continue to reach for it. The brush is so big, and adds both length and tons of volume - it's not too big, however, to where it makes it too difficult to get the outer and inner lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment