Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Best Drugstore Lip Liner


I've not always been a big lip liner gal, but over the last year and a half I have grown to appreciate the importance of this little step in your makeup routine, and the difference it can make to you lip look. Today I'm talking specifically about one brand that has stood out from all the rest as far as a good drugstore lip liner goes. I've tried out pretty well every standard drugstore brand that makes a lip liner, but nothing I've found holds a candle to Rimmel. Both the Exaggerate and Lasting Finish versions of their lip pencils are AH-mazing!

I'll start off with how amazing the price is - between 4-6$ CAD depending on where you shop - such a great price point for a great quality product that can easily be on par with many high end versions.

Top to Bottom - Wine, Enchantment, Natural, Pure


Their pigmentation is excellent, and they apply easily and with no issues of feathering. They have a great creamy consistency when being applied as well which helps the color glide on, without pulling along the outer edge of your lip. I wear these both paired with lipsticks, or on their own for a lovely matte lip look. The shade 'pure' is one of my favorite Spring/Summer simple matte lips - so easy to throw on, and it doesn't get any easier or space efficient than a slender lip pencil.



Do you have a favorite drugstore brand lip liner? 

1 comment:

  1. You can find dissertation web pages over the internet just like you receive ostensibly spotted while in the web-site. best drugstore lip liner

    ReplyDelete