Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Five Things - Fall Polish

Now that Fall is quickly transitioning into Winter (at least where I live) I wanted to do a 'top five' post involving the polishes I've been wearing non stop since pretty well September 1st. 

Jade is the new black, I saw..u saw..we saw..warsaw, Bahama mama, Smokin hot, Public relations


All five of these polishes are also my favorites because of the formulas - smooth, creamy, and pretty much opaque in only one coat (great for if you're in a rush). 

Also a little disclaimer, the grey metallic China Glaze polish 'Public Relations' was from an autumn collection last year so it may not always be readily available depending on where you purchase your polishes (I get mine from Sally's Beauty Supply).


Let me know some of your favorite fall polishes have been in the comments!

See you in my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment