Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

Beauty Tip Thursday | Current Favorite Beauty Hacks

The beauty world can be an amazing place, but it can also be time consuming and confusing and (of course) expensive! I formed this list of 5 of my favorite beauty hacks that I use on a regular basis to save myself some time and effort during my beauty routine. I rounded up these 5 because they are literally my most used, but I have many more little tips and tricks that I could share, just let me know in the comments if you would like to see more of these beauty hack posts for Beauty Tip Thursday!


1. Voluminous Ponytail - If you have problems with your ponytail maintaining volume throughout the day just use this trick. Tease and pull the top section of your hair into a half up style and secure with an elastic. Gather the remaining hair and incorporate it into the ponytail with a second elastic. BOOM! All day volume! 

2. Lipstick - Make lipstick last longer by dabbing lips with a tissue after applying your lip color, then dust a translucent powder over your lips. This trick will help your lip color last longer and can easily make any lip color matte. 

3. Dull/Dry Hair - Make your own leave in conditioner by simply mixing a touch of your regular conditioner with water in a spray bottle.

4. Clumpy Mascara - Add a touch of saline contact solution to your dry or clumpy mascara to revive it. *Note : mascara should be discarded every 3 months so this trick should only be applied to mascaras less than 3 months old. 

5. Perfume - If you find your favorite scent doesn't last as long as you would like, apply vaseline to your pulse points prior to your perfume. This makes the scent last longer by preventing the perfume from being absorbed as quickly as it normally would. 


There you have it! Five of my favorite beauty hacks that I use regularly! Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this. Also let me know if you have any cool beauty hacks in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment