Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette | Review and Swatches



Over the years I'd heard so many different people talk about this little palette, and for the most part it was all positive reviews - good quality eyeshadows for an amazing price. I finally decided it was my turn to test it out, and for five dollars who can say no?

I'm just going to start this off by saying, if you don't already have this you need to get your hands on it. For about 63 cents per shadow (and good sized ones at that), you can seriously not go wrong. I was of course drawn to this one specifically because of the neutral lover in me, but they also have a palette with blue tones, purples and one with a brighter mixture of shades as well.

These shadows are seriously buttery and so easy to blend - probably one of the better formulas of eyeshadows you can find at the drugstore.

The palette is laid out perfect for beginners as well - each shadow is pressed with a suggestion on where to use each specific shade to create either a simple or dramatic look. I prefer the shades on the left side, but the brow bone shade on right is seriously gorgeous, and the definer color on the right is the most amazing duo chrome finish (the swatches do not do it justice) - in some lights its a dark brown, in others it's blue.




Let me know if you've tried this palette before, or if you are interested in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment