Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Jewelry Storage | January 2015

Hey guys! So I decided to do this little post as I thought it may be of interest to some people on what I use to store my jewelry in. My set up is pretty straight forward and I really don't own that much jewelry  but I thought it would be helpful for some to see my organization. 


I will start off by saying that I received this jewelry box 2 Christmas' ago from my mother in law (I believe she got it from Costco, but I could be wrong). I never really thought I would use something like this as I don't own a huge amount of jewelry, and own even less good quality jewelry, but ever since I got it I've used it, and I've ended up really loving it.


My favorite part of this box is how the lid can be left open or closed. When open it has a rather large mirror and you're able to see the items that are being stored on the top storage area of the box. 




There is two smaller drawers which have been sectioned into 6 smaller areas (perfect for earring organization). Then there are two large drawers, which I use for my larger necklaces, cuff bracelets and other larger or more awkward to store items. 


Each side also swings outward to reveal hooks that are perfect for smaller/more dainty necklaces that can easily become tangled if they were to by laid in a drawer. 


There you have it, my jewelry storage! If you guys enjoy these types of organizational posts please feel free to request anything else along these lines that you would like to see!

1 comment:

  1. My wife never though of herself as having enough jewelry to demand the use of getting a box but last year I got one very similar to yours. It had the mirror in the top, two doors you could pull out from the sides, and several drawers. Since then she has happily used it and says it is nice for organization.

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete