Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Current Non - Beauty Favorites | January 2015


I love my beauty products (surprise, surprise!), but there is always other favorites I have that I rarely (if ever) share with you all. I grabbed six of my favorite things of the moment to show you. I think I'll try to make this a more regular thing so you can all see what types of drinks, fashion, and even music or books I'm enjoying at the moment. 

First is this tank from Aerie that says "Running every morning (for coffee)" - like seriously, I don't think I could ever find a tank that suits me more. I love Aerie tanks a whole ton, perfect for working out or just for a casual outfit. My second favorite is also from Aerie and it's one of their blanket scarves. I had been eyeing these for such a long time, and finally grabbed this one which is navy with hints of white and pink in it. I'm so obsessed with it and all the different ways you can wear it. I'm going to need a couple more of these! 

My next two non beauty favorites actually go perfectly together - Tim Hortons Blueberry white tea and this Bath and Body Works candle in Lavender Vanilla. This tea is seriously addictive, I can't get enough of it or the amazing smell of this stuff. Much like the tea, I am completely obsessed with the smell of this candle, so soft and relaxing. It has become my go to candle to burn while I have a bath. 

My final two favorites are jewelry favorites, and although I'm not big on wearing jewelry on an everyday basis aside from a watch and maybe some stud earrings, I've been wearing these two pieces non stop. This small cuff bracelet from Swarovski is an amazing pairing to my favorite watch, and I find it can be dressed up or down - it's great at adding some sparkle and shine to an otherwise plain outfit. I've also been lusting over this feather ring from Pandora  which I received from my wonderful man this past Christmas. It is all types of stunning and I can't get enough of it! 






These are my current non-beauty favorites - let me know some of yours at the moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment