Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Revlon Brow Fantasy - First Impression


When it comes to eyebrows it seems I can never really commit to, and end up repurchasing the same product twice. I never feel completely satisfied, and I'm always left thinking "there must be something even better out there". So when my poor Maybelline Define Brow pencil turned into an unusable nub, I knew it was time to seek out my newest drugstore brow product.

I noticed that Maybelline has released a new brow product, which mimics Benefit Gimme Brow, a tinted gel for filling and shaping your brows all in one. I initially thought that I would be giving that a try, but after further consideration I realized I really didn't like the idea of just using a gel on its own. That is when I came upon this - Revlon Brow Fantasy. I can't honestly tell you how new/old this product is, I can just say that I've never noticed it, nor have I tried it until now, so it is new to me!

I was drawn to it because of its sleek packaging, and that it includes both a pencil and gel all in one - no muss no fuss! There were only three shade options at the store I was in so I went for Dark Brown. I was slightly nervous that it may be too dark, but after using it for the first time today I can say I certainly made the right decision.

This is my first time ever using a tinted brow gel before. Until this point in time the only brow gel I've ever used is actually just the Maybelline clear mascara. I can totally say I'm a convert now though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment