Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

December 2014 Beauty Favorites





I know, I know, it's basically half way through January of a new year now, but I figured better late than never. With that being said, here are my favorite beauty products that brought me into the new year!


Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonderland Body Cream
The scent of this is absolutely heavenly, and the formula is my favorite as far as body lotions go from Bath and Body Works - extremely moisturizing for this time of year especially. 

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
I've previously mentioned this foundation in another favorites post, and have also done a review which you can read here

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (waterproof)
This mascara is an old favorite. I decided to repurchase it a while back and can't believe I ever stopped using it. It is one of my top drugstore mascaras ever for sure. 

China Glaze Evening Seduction Polish
I truly love dark polishes all year round, but especially through the fall and winter. This has been my go to quite a bit lately - almost black, but not. It's actually a very deep purple shade that I find extremely flattering, long wearing and shiny, even without a top coat. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
This bronzer is completely matte (love), and has a cooler tone (also love), which makes it perfect to give you some color this time of year, but does the job without making you look overdone or orange. There's really no time of the year that I'm not obsessed with this bronzer. 

St. Ives Smooth and Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask 
I've tried this product as a scrub, but I was not a huge fan, but I have absolutely loved it as a hydrating mask. I remove my makeup, cleanse my skin and then apply this for about 10-15 minutes once or twice a week. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, plump and hydrated and has really helped with some of the dryer areas around my nose and chin that I tend to get this time of year. 

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Enchantment 
These lip liners are my absolute favorite from the drugstore and overall. This is the most perfect neutral plum shade - perfectly pair with many medium toned lipsticks of like color, or just as beautiful on its own (my personal favorite lately). 

Revlon Brow Fantasy
I've been completely obsessed with this little duo pencil and brow gel, it is awesome! I did a review on this which you can find here .

Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense 
This is a classic and old love of mine - look back to any post from probably two years ago and it was probably included. I ran out of my Maybelline Line Stiletto around the middle of December and decided to go back to Loreal just to switch things up. I honestly don't know why I ever gave this stuff up. So easy to work with and perfectly bold and black. 




Hope you enjoyed seeing my (very late) December 2014 beauty favorites! 



No comments:

Post a Comment