Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

A Little Body Shop Haul | January 2015

This past weekend I was out running some standard errands and decided to pop into the mall to browse. While walking around I passed The Body Shop and realized that it had been simply forever since I was even into the store, let alone bought something for myself. I felt as though I had let down an old and faithful friend, so to make up for my neglect I picked up a couple things in hopes of making amends (anything to justify buying beauty products!). 



I picked up two of my old favorites in my absolute favorite scent The Body Shop has - Coconut Body Butter and Coconut Cream Body Scrub. Both of these products are so super moisturizing and smell AH-MAzinggg! There is something about using coconut scented products during the winter months that I'm absolutely obsessed with. Maybe its because the scent makes me miss the summer sun a little less, and makes me forget about the snow outside, at least for a minute or two. 


I love this body scrub because it isn't as abrasive as others that have larger granules of sugar etc. It does the job without being to harsh on my sensitive winter skin. 


I decided to try a couple new products that I've been thinking about for a while now. First is the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, which I have seen Amelia Liana rave about on her YouTube and blog many times. I've tried it several times now and although I'm still in the testing stages, I believe I am a cleansing oil convert and I may become obsessed with this. 

I also decided to try out the RainForest Radiance Detangling Spray. I heard of this a long while back from a couple different friends of mine but I had never bothered to try it out. I recently ran out of the Garnier one I was using so I decided it was time to give this stuff a shot. After using it about three times now I can say I think I'm going to really enjoy it, and its been great for using on my daughters' hair as well. The scent is lovely, like blueberries, and I can see myself spraying this on my hair purely for the scent. 

I also received a little sample of their Vanilla Brulee hand cream, which I pretty much instantly stashed in my purse (if you can't tell by the dent I already have in it), although I have yet to try it out yet.



Hope you enjoyed this little haul on what I picked up from The Body Shop! Leave comments regarding your favorite Body Shop products because I think I've fallen back in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment