Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Ready In A Rush | My Five Minute Face

Being rushed in the morning to get all the things done that you need to before you have to get out the door and on with what your day entails can be a struggle for everyone. Some days I just find myself wondering where the time has gone, and realize I need to get myself publicly presentable in only a matter of minutes. 

The look may change slightly (specifically my lip color of choice), but in general these are the products I use to get my face and hair looking fresh and awake without taking up any extra time. 




When time is of the essence I love to reach for a BB Cream. I've really enjoyed this Loreal Skin Beautifier BB - it primes, perfects, hydrates and corrects. It leaves my skin looking good and natural, but much improved on my bare face. Once I've applied my base I have to reach for a good concealer. The one I love to reach for is the Maybelline Age Rewind because it conceals my under eye circles, and also does a nice light cover up of any blemishes I may have going on. 

Brows are a must for me, I just don't feel like I look right if I don't give my brows a quick fill in. This Revlon Brow Fantasy is the quickest and best for the job, and there has been a reason I've been raving about it constantly lately. It's both a pencil and brow gel, so it seriously doesn't get any easier than this two in one product. 

To wake myself up a little more I like to add just a touch of color to my eyelids, and the easiest way for me to do that is with a cream product. You all know I love my Mac Paint Pots, but I adore the Maybelline Color Tattoos as well - today I used the shade 'Bad to the Bronze', simply applied with my finger tips. 

We're almost there, next is mascara. Obviously any mascara will work the exact same, I've just been really love this Miss Manga mascara from Loreal. When it comes down to it I can really skip the cream shadow step, but there is absolutely no skipping mascara for me, I truly don't feel human without it. 

Finally I like to add a touch of color and moisture to my lips, and my favorite product for being able to accomplish both is the Revlon Lip Butters - today I went with the shade 'sweet tart'. Once I've gotten all that done I spray some dry shampoo through my hair to freshen it up and then do my go to quick hair style of a couple bobby pins to pin my hair half up. 



There you have it! The products I use and steps involved in me getting ready in a rush! 

No comments:

Post a Comment