Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Through the Eyes of my Instagram #2



I've been a busy bee trying to get all things baby organized for my girls' arrival - picked this cute piece up at Chapters on sale this past week. I could not resist! It also goes nicely with the color scheme I have going. (And who doesn't like a peach colored whale?) 

Finally got this little guy.. couldn't be happier! 

Lunch with my mom at our favorite little cafe/cupcakery - what I really should have snapped a photo of  was the blueberry velvet cupcake I had for dessert (yes it was as amazing as it sounds) 

Essie 'Cute as a Button' - new purchase, new love

My 29 week baby bump :)

Baby shower outfit of the day - Maxi dress is from Old Navy 

The lovely table my friends put together for my baby shower - diaper cake and all, so cute!

My Instagram - hannah_griffin if you would like to follow along! 

xo, Hananh

No comments:

Post a Comment