Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Monday Questionnaire: May 28th 2012

I really wanted to do a post today, but had absolutely no clue what to write about, and my next swatches/review post is not quite ready to be finalized yet. So in light of these reason, and the fact that I think I've maybe done one questionnaire ever on my blog, I decided this would be perfect. 

(Compliments of Amarixe - check out Allison's blog here)


1.) Mood: I've been in a lovely mood today, despite being woken at an unusually early hour this morning - it was thanks to a passing thunderstorm though, I love storms so it made for a relaxing way to enjoy my tea this morning.

2.) Did you do anything fun this weekend? I had a rather mellow weekend, my boyfriend and I just spent some time at the family cottage relaxing and soaking in the lovely weather we've been having here lately. 

3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink? A bright neon pink tank of mine from H&M is hanging from the back of my dressing table chair (obviously I have some tidying to do).

4.) Current nail polish: I have quite a combo on my fingers right now, Essie 'cute as a button' plus Essie 'blanc' on my middle finger, I then have polka dots on top of the white polish (I will insert a picture so this makes more sense). And on my toes I'm rocking Essie 'fiji' (can you tell I love Essie?)





5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? I'd have to say anywhere my best friends are right now - so many of them live far away with various jobs and families of their own on the go, I would truly love to see them like old times. 

6.) Current outfit: Floral H&M maxi dress, very simple and relaxed day - trying to combat how humid it is here today. 

7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters? It's been quite a while since I've been to a movie actually, last one I saw would have been The Hunger Games. 

8.) If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why? I would have to say the age I am now, 23, is pretty great. I feel like I'm at a really great place, I'm finally comfortable in my own skin and far more confident in myself than I was even a year ago. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 so 10 years from now I will probably feel I have it even more together than I do now though. 

9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set? Funnily enough it was about two weeks ago when I went to the park with one of my friends and her daughter - I firmly believe you are never too old for a good swing once in a while! 

10.) Weekly goals: I have still many small things to get done before my pregnancy is over with, so hopefully I can tackle some of the final things on my list this week. I also want to get up a couple blog posts that I've been meaning to do, and of course film a few videos for my Youtube as well! 


I hope everyone has a lovely final week of May! Can you even believe it's almost June?
xo, Hannah


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!

1.) Mood:
2.) Did you do anything fun this weekend?
3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
8.) If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?
9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set?
10.) Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment