Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

May Favorites 2012


As usual I've compiled my assortment of most loved and used products from the past month to share with you all. These are my most favorite products of the month of May!
As always, if you see something that you would like a more in depth review of, please leave a comment and I would be more than happy to go into more detail for you! 


Products Mentioned! 
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream (light/medium)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer (3.0)
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Mac Melba Blush 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara 
Maybelline Baby Lips (peach)
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 
Revlon Colorstay Base/Top Coat 
Essie "cute as a button"
Essie "fiji"


Personally I cannot wait for June to begin! Lots of exciting things are expected to come! I hope you all had a fantastic May. Let me know some of your monthly favorites in the comments! 


xo, Hannah


3 comments:

  1. great post

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, I love your blog, I am now your newest follower! Love your style!

      Delete
  2. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete