Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Urban Decay Ammo Palette Overview

The sleek and compact packaging of this palette was the first thing that caught my eye. It was made small and slim enough to be of perfect use even with limited space - a travelers necessity. It also fits flawlessly into my everyday makeup bag.
I am a sucker for great packaging, and the purple velvet design on the front completely did it for me. It allows the palette to step away from typical black packaging, and creates an elegant, bold appearance. The packaging ends up being just as much of a statement as the shadows themselves.

 The Ammo palette boasts ten beautiful colors which range from simple everyday eye looks to bold, extravagant night out looks. I have found this selection of colors especially amazing when I'm looking for an opportunity to add a pop of color to a simple everyday eye. My personal favorite trick has been to smudge Grifter along the lower lash line when wearing a simple light brown everyday eye. I have also really been enjoying applying Oil Slick directly over my eyeliner to give my eyes a little extra sparkle. 
I believe this palette would be an amazing choice for anyone who is lover of Urban Decay like me, or anyone who has yet to discover them. This palette would be an ideal one for anyone who has yet to experiment with Urban Decay shadows, and is maybe struggling over which colors to choose. This selection of ten colors will allow anyone the opportunity to have fun with their makeup. Prices may vary depending on where you live and where you purchase the palette from, but I bought mine for $38 CAD, which is amazing for the number and amount of shadows you receive.  

1 comment:

  1. I bought this in New York about 4 years ago (before I knew much about make up) and after not really using it (due to lack of make up knowledge) I put it in the bin!!!! omg I could kick myself for doing that I can't believe I did :'( It's so lovely, they colours are amazing, I'd love to re buy it ;'( xxx

    ReplyDelete