Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Spring Colors - Pinks&Pastels

So, as I have mentioned far more times than necessary I'm sure, that I am so excited for spring to arrive. That being said I have pulled together an assortment of products that I think suite the spring trend of pinks and pastels perfectly! Colors such as these also make it very simple to make the transition from winter plums and reds to brights. These colors I enjoy so much are also the reason I am extremely excited for MAC's 'Quite Cute' collection to come out in April. 
Nail Polishes (Left to Right) Elf - Mint Cream, Nicole by OPI - Reach Out, Elf - Lilac



(From Left to Right)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush-Peach Satin, Elf Blush-Peachy Keen, MAC e/s-All That Glitters, Elf Mineral e/s-Sweet, NYX l/s-Orange Soda, Rimmel l/s-Nude Delight, MAC l/s-High Tea, Elf l/s-Nicely Nude, 
Revlon Matte l/s-Pink Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment