Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul - Preparing for Spring

I stopped in at B&BW the other day, both to check out some of their new products for spring, as well as to indulge in my addiction to all things B&BW. I am a huge fan of this store for many reasons. I feel the overall set up of the store attracts me just as much as what they sell there, with everything so nicely organized by scent around the perimeter of the store. I also adore their packaging, which is always rather clean, simple and classic. You can also always count on them for some amazing deals, with 3 for 12$ minis perfect for your purse or traveling, and deals such as buy 2 get 1 free on most large products.
On this trip I avoided purchasing any large body lotions because I have accumulated quite a few over the past while, and am determined to use those up first. I did however pick up two of their shower gels, one in Blushing Cherry Blossom and one in Carried Away. These shower gels are amazingly moisturizing and the scent from them lasts, which is an added bonus. I also picked up two smaller Carried away items, which will end up in my purse, a small hand lotion and a small body spray. I am absolutely addicted to this Carried away scent, which has hints of raspberries, vanilla and jasmine. I caved in and also picked up a full size body spray in my absolute favorite scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. The final three items are possibly not as exciting to some, but I am absolutely in love with them, the foaming anti-bacterial hand soaps in Island Margarita, Peach Bellini and Pomegranate Passion.
I am so excited for spring, and I think these purchases are going to help me get out of the funk of winter and start thinking about the beautiful weather to come.

Shower Gels
(Left) Blushing Cherry Blossom (Right) Carried Away

Body Spray
Japanese Cherry Blossom

Small Hand Lotion and Body Spray
Carried Away

Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soaps
(Left) Island Margarita, Peach Bellini, Pomegranate Passion (Right)

1 comment: