Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Current Makeup Routine - My Everyday Face

I keep my everyday face routine fairly simple and quick, but use products that will ensure my makeup lasts throughout the day. I begin with my Rimmel Fix & Perfect face primer, which has a subtle tint to it to help even out your skin before applying foundation. For foundation I have always enjoyed the Revlon Photo Ready - I am in 005 Natural Beige. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 works great for my blemishes as well as any under eye circles. I use the elf blush in Peachy Keen and NARS Laguna Bronzer to finish off the look. 

Left - Peachy Keen Blush    Right- NARS Laguna Bronzer

I have been keeping my eyes very simple as well lately. I use MAC Painterly Paint Pot all over the lid to help my shadow last, followed by MACs All That Glitters e/s. I then finish off the look using my Cover Girl Perfect Blend eye pencil in black brown which I smudge along my upper lash line, and finally I apply my Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. 

Brushes - elf Powder Brush (amazing for foundation application), Quo Powder Brush, elf Bronzing Brush, elf Eyeshadow Brush

4 comments:

  1. very cute post!!!
    love your style!!!
    follow u now honey!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @silvia Navarro Thanks so much for the kind words and the support!

    ReplyDelete