Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Impromptu Heart to Heart Via My Youtube Channel

It has literally been two years (more than that) since I've made a video and published it to Youtube. I stopped for a variety of reasons, which I explain in the video. Today I just had a real urge to post something on a different forum than just on my blog, and so this was the result..



I'm not sure if I'm going to make this a thing - making videos of any sort again - but I just felt like doing this spur of the moment hello and update for the few people who always showed me their love and support via my tiny little Youtube channel. 

Life has thrown some pretty crazy stuff at me in the past three years, and although its been hard to push through some of it, I've done so with (I feel) great success. One thing I always have had an urge to continue doing though, is blogging/vlogging. They have been two outlets for me to express myself through the years and for that I am grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment