Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Beauty Favorites 2015

I'm back again with another monthly favorites round up, so here is all my absolute favorite beauty products from the past month! Can we also talk about how it is now March - FINALLY! - which means Spring, and all good things that come with it are right around the corner! 




I've been keeping my face makeup pretty simple this past month - it has pretty well just consisted of my Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB, which is my favorite drugstore BB cream by far. Prior to applying the BB cream I've gotten back into the habit of applying Maybelline Baby Skin as my pores have been extra noticeable the past while. My go to concealer has been the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch which I've been especially focusing on the inner corner of my eyes, and along my cheek bones for a nice highlight/brightening effect.

I've been really slacking on my self tanning the last while, so to give my face a little bit of color and glow I've been loving the combo of Rimmel Natural Bronzer to warm up and contour slightly, and this Mac blush in Fleet Fast. This blush has a satin finish which gives a lighter wash of color, perfect for my pale skin at the moment.

As for my eye makeup I've been keeping it pretty standard with my UD Naked Basics - I've been putting Naked2 all over the lid, Foxy on my brow bone and inner corner, and finally blending a bit of Faint into the crease. I've been using my Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black for my tight line - so super black and lasts all day long! Lastly I've been re-loving my Maybelline Illegal Length mascara - it gives such a nice length and lift to my lashes without clumping, and creates a nice soft look that is perfect for everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment