Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Review | Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation



In the past I've mentioned many times how I enjoyed the Maybelline Fit Me range - foundation, concealer (most of all), and powder were all great on my skin and I always enjoyed using them. Now they have launched a new range of Fit Me products which were focused specifically on creating a matte and pore diminished finish to the skin - hello right up my alley!

I went for the shade 115 Ivory which is the absolute best match for my current skin tone out of any foundation I am currently using. In my initial application I found it to be very similar in consistency to the original Fit Me - a little more on the fluid side of things, but I don't mind this as it makes blending easy as pie and in some strange way it feels like you're not using as much product.

The difference came when it was applied and began to set - instant mattification! - but not in the way that makes you look flat or unnatural. I also must admit I was quite surprised when I took a closer look and did see a difference in the way my pores around my nose and on my cheeks looked. Nothing can make your pores actually disappear, but they can be concealed, and I think this stuff does a pretty darn good job of it!


I wore this for a full day and found it stayed in place really well and did not feel heavy or mask-like, even by the end of the day prior to washing my face. Overall I think this foundation is worth a try, especially for anyone looking for a good matte but natural looking foundation, medium coverage, and all for a great drugstore price!


Have you tried this foundation out yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment