Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Super Soft Smokey Eye Using Naked 2



Hey guys! So this is just a super quick post to give you a run down of one of my favorite eye looks I've been doing lately. It's super quick and simple and I've been loving how these colors make my eyes seem to pop. 

I've been using my Mac paint pot in Painterly as a base. I then take my Naked 2 palette and apply Foxy on my brow bone and inner third of my eyelid as well. Next I take Tease (my favorite shade from this palette), and apply it all over the lid and just to the crease. I take a fluffy blending brush with more Foxy on it and blend it into the crease so both colors transition nicely into one another. To deepen up the outer portion of the lid and into the crease I apply Busted.

To finish off the look I apply a mixture of Busted and Tease to the bottom lash line. I then apply my favorite liquid liner - Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense, and Loreal Miss Manga mascara - full review of this mascara here. I always highlight my inner corner very last, and for that I take Bootycall on a small precision brush and apply it to my inner corner as well as a very light touch under the brow.




No comments:

Post a Comment