Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

My Go-To Triple Threat Concealer




Concealer is something that seems to be a staple for me - even on non foundation days when I'm hanging around the house I tend to at least dot a little under my eyes to cover all signs of my night owl ways. It's also one of those products that I am constantly looking for "the next best thing" in. I feel that I may have finally found one of my holy grails though with Benefit Erase Paste - I was mainly alerted to this because over the past six months or so I've been continually reaching for this one, and I can't seem to replace it in my every day makeup bag. 


I have mine in the lightest of the three shades offered (truly the only negative aspect to this product is the lack of shade selection). Other than that somewhat sad detail, I consider this concealer my ultimate triple threat. What are the requirements for this you may ask? 


1. Covers dark circles - The tone of this is absolutely perfect for disguising my dark circles. I apply it in thin even layers using my Real Techniques pointed foundation brush as well as my ring finger to blend. It doesn't crease and lasts all day.

2. Covers blemishes - I'm human, I get blemishes, and I also like to conceal them if I'm feeling a little worse for wear because of them. This stuff does an amazing job of doing the hiding without looking cakey, and without drying out the area. 

3. Covers redness - I have always had a problem with redness on certain areas of my face - chin, around my nose and slightly on to my cheeks as well. This concealer does a wonderful job disguising the redness with only the slightest bit of product - again, amazing for days when you don't want to wear a full coverage foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment