Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Nail of the Day - Essie 'Bahama Mama'

How could you possibly go wrong when sporting a color like this through the fall months?

I am in love! I had seen enough people rave about this color on blogs/Youtube so I finally caved and purchased it a few weeks back. I finally got around to putting it on my nails for the first time a few days ago and I cannot stop starring at my hands (don't you love when a good nail polish does that?). 


As with most Essie polishes it applies perfectly with the need for only two coats. Personally if a polish takes more than two, I really can't be bothered to use it all that often. 

It is the perfect mix of berry, wine and plum colors all mixed into one. I plan on rocking this nail look again this weekend as it is Thank Giving weekend for us Canadians. I think it will go nicely with the festivities and the beautiful fall colors that are popping up on every tree and shrub lately. 

What are some of your favorite fall nail shades?

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment