Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Through the Eyes of My Instagram #7

This Instagram post pretty much explains what my life has been like over these past two weeks. Yes I did indeed give birth finally!! I now have two beautiful daughters, Hayden and Harper - born on July 3rd 2012 at 4:06pm and 4:10pm weighing 5.7lbs and 5.2lbs! My life has obviously done a 360, but only in the best way possible.

As you might have expected I will not be blogging on such a regular basis, but I will certainly do my very best! Also, if any of you would be interested in a birth story I would be more than happy to do that - it was the most amazing experience of my life, I highly doubt anything could possible top that. 

My finally belly shot - 37 weeks 5 days. It was bright and early, heading to my induction
Harper - a shot while she was still in the hospital

Hayden - all buckled in and ready to roll

One of the first pictures I took and put up for all to see, only a day old each here

Hayden

So much love for both of them its crazy

The two of them finally home and in their own cribs after over a week stay in hospital.
Coffee!.. need I say more? It is what keeps my eyes open haha



Follow me on Instagram for updates! - hannah_griffin


Until next time!

xo, Hannah

1 comment: