Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

FOTD - July 1st 2012

(photo taken on my iPhone) 

Toasted - all over the lid 
(this is probably my favorite color out of the whole Naked 1 palette!) 


Naked - used to blend into the crease 


I've done this eyeshadow look so many times over the past month or so especially. I love it because it's really flattering to my blue eyes, and also super easy to pull off, even on an every day basis. 


For the rest of my face I went very light, I decided to not use foundation at all. 

Face;
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer
Maybelline Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer 
Mac MSF Natural 
Mac Blush in Fleet Fast

Eyes;
UD Primer Potion Original
UD Naked 1 e/s in Toasted & Naked
Loreal Carbon Black Liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara 


xo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. so pretty
    i am DYING for the naked palette but have never brought myself to part with the money :(
    <3
    CAROLINE

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a long time to part with the cash too, but once I did I was happy I had done it. It's literally such an amazing palette, especially when you break down the cost of each shadow!

      Delete