Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Nail of the Day - Essie 'Cute as a Button'

In the spirit of a new month beginning, and one step closer to it officially being summer, I picked up this little guy the other day. Let's just say I am in love.


When I picked this up it appeared much more of a creamy pink with a hint of coral to it - vibrant none the less. After applying two coats to my nails however I feel it came up much more coral than I first expected. This is not in any way a complaint however, as I love the result! It is the perfect kind of bright for me - it stands out without going too over the top.
As I said before I applied two coats and that seemed to suffice perfectly as it has (as many Essie polishes do) a very opaque quality - this is one of many reasons why I am such an Essie lover. 


xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment