Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon "Peach Petal"

This is a very pale, peachy pink cream color which is perfect for spring. I did have some slight problems applying this color, it took approximately 3 coats to provide a nice opaque finish - this is one complaint I have with certain other select Revlon shades as well. If you are willing to over look this detail, as I indeed am, because let's face it, for the price of around 5 dollars you really can't go wrong or expect much more.



I have formed quite a nice Revlon polish collection over time, and overall I cannot say enough about their selection of colors, packaging and quality. This color, along with a couple others, were a recent discovery of mine, and have fulfilled my spring pastel obsession perfectly.

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment