Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

A Little Haul

So, because today is Friday I figured it would be nice to start the weekend off by showing you a few purchases I made yesterday. I hit up my local Sally's Beauty Supply, it had been about a month since I had been in there, which is completely unlike me, so obviously I needed to try out a couple new things. I also stopped in to Bath and Body Works, which I was in desperate need to do as we ran out of our beloved foaming hand soap, but obviously they had some spring/summer scents out and I figured it was time to switch out my more winter-like scents for some fresher ones.


From Sally's I grabbed the Orly rubberized base coat, which I've been hearing amazing things about and been wanting to try for a while. I also grabbed a Seche Vite top coat, they were on sale and I haven't had a bottle of this in forever (I don't know why I haven't, its the best top coat in history!). I also grabbed two new polishes, China Glaze 'refresh mint' and OPI 'you're such a budapest'. Obviously the numerous other mint and lavender polishes I already own aren't enough!

(pink passion fruit, sweet tangerines, market peach, meyer lemon, tuscan melon)

I picked up 7 soaps as they had one of their great deals on, and obviously when I saw all the 'Fresh Picked' ones I couldn't hold back, this is probably my favorite line of stuff they come out with on a yearly basis, even more so than their fall stuff (and that says something). 
The scents I got are listed above, I got doubles of sweet tangerines and market peach because they're my absolute favorites. Oh, and yes I know there is only 6 soaps in the picture, one of the sweet tangerine made it into my bathroom in no time flat once I got home. 


Finally I grabbed a couple new body products - 'Hawaii passionfruit kiss' triple body cream, a 'Beautiful Day' shower gel and body lotion, and a 'Carried away' shower gel. The other two scents are new to me, but carried away has pretty much become my signature scent for spring/summer, I honestly think this is probably my tenth bottle of the shower gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment