Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Warm & Cozy Makeup Look



It's that time of year again, the weather is getting colder and everyone is beginning to bundle up. Along with the change in seasons, there is a change in what makeup I have a tendency to reach for. I have really been into deeper makeup looks, and have been using a lot more shimmery champagne shades along with deeper browns and purples. This look includes the later - deep and warm purples, which I use to make a smoldering eye. This look could easily be turned up another notch, by lining the waterline in black, doing a heavier liner and adding false lashes. 

Products Used
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Cream Shadow Quad
Coastal Scents Blush and Eyeshadow Palette
Naked 1 Palette 
Loreal Liner 
Loreal Voluminous 24 Mascara & Maybelline Cat Eye Voluminous Mascara
MAC High Tea on my lips




Hope you guys enjoyed seeing this look I've been loving lately! 


xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment