Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Through the Eyes of My Instagram #8




My favorite mascara combo of the moment


Little leopard baby (Harper)


My new baby - early Christmas gift from J. Nikon D5100 - this is going to play a huge role in my blogging from now on! 

OOTD


Cozy Volcom hat stolen from little brother


One of my most favorite candles at the moment - Cinnamon and clove buds from BBW 


Little cuties in their outfits from their Aunt Kristan (Carter's) 


Yes, they were delish!


Couldn't pass these up - H&M 3/4 length sleeve fitted dress for $7 on the clearance rack (reason why I got it in both colors!)


Cute cards I found 


My little girls turned 5 months on December 3rd! They're growing WAY too fast for my liking! 


Caramel Brule Latte - absolute favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks



My Instagram - Adoramakeupbeauty
Follow me for lots of new photos - I try to post daily! 


Until next time!

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment