Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Favorite Hair Products

I have never shared with my followers, both on youtube and here on my blog, what my favorite hair products are/the routine in which I use them. I thought it was high time I changed this as I have been completely enjoying every product I have on the go right now and think of all of these products has 'holy grails' in my collection. 




-Products Mentioned- 

Big Shampoo
American Cream Conditioner
Loreal Ever Sleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner
Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil
Pantene Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm
Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
Tresemme Curl Activator Spray
CHI Infra Texture Hairspray 
Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo


Share some of your favorites below! I always love trying out new things.

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment