Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Ten Facts About Me

I was tagged a while back by the lovely Jess from peneloperow, so I decided to finally get around to doing this post. So here we go!..



1. I study Nursing at College - I am currently half way through

2. I am the oldest of three children - I have two brothers

3. My favorite actor is Tom Hanks - I don't think there is a single movie he has been in that I do not completely love.

4. I am an uber organized person - It is both a gift and a curse

5. My favorite day of the week is by far Sunday - I'm not really sure why, it just has a good feeling to it. 

6. I LOVE The Beatles - So much so I named my cat Sadie and even have a tattoo devoted to one of their songs - their music reminds me of my childhood, as silly as that sounds. 

7. I have visited Cuba, Germany, Sweden, The United States and Finland. 

8. I have a huge love for candles - I love the atmosphere they give a room. 

9. I have always wanted to learn how to dance - I mean I can dance.. but I want to be able to dance WELL.

10. I stay in shape by doing pilates/yoga 5 days a week - I actually love all things fitness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment